Al-Dabbagh announces Council of Ministers Decisions/Session: 39
Date: 10-7 / 2008
1. The approval pricing of the Ministry of Commerce for the purchase of wheat, barley and rice crops from the farmers at following rates:
•Wheat (first-class) at 850 thousand dinars per ton.
• Wheat (second-class) at 800 thousand dinars per ton.
• Barley at 725 thousand dinars per ton.
• Amber rice at 900 thousand dinars per ton.
• Jasmine rice at 830 thousand dinars per ton.
• Abbasiya and Ibaa rice at 795 thousand dinars per ton.
2. The Council of Ministers examined the Supreme Federal Court bill and decided to approve the Council of Representatives request to allow extra time before the approval of the bill. It is because there are important remarks on the Supreme federal Court bill by the Government. The Council of Ministers members should submit their remarks in writing regarding what the Prime Minister’s Legal Advisor and the Head of the Legal Directorate at the General Secretariat has pointed out. Then the issue will then be discussed again at the Executive Council and the Council of Ministers.
3. The formation of a committee headed by Minister of Displacement and Migration and the membership of representatives from the Ministry of Finance, Higher Education, Trade, the Advisory Commission, and the legal Directorate to complete the discussion about the study on displaced people and submit it to the Council of Ministers within a maximum of two weeks.
4. The approval to the exemption of well-regarded companies from paying upfront deposits while contracting them to supply material. Ministers are to be given the authority to grant the exemption as an exception from the of contracts execution instructions No. (1) of the year 2008.
5. The approval to authorize the Minister of Trade to negotiate and sign the economic, commercial and technical cooperation draft agreement between the Governments of the Republic of Iraq and the Czech Republic.
6. The approval to nominate personnel for the membership of the Supreme Commission for Accountability and Justice.
Al-Dabbagh Announces Council Of Ministers Decisions/9 Special session
Al-Dabbagh Announces Council of Ministers Decisions/40
Al-Dabbagh announces Council of Ministers Decisions /6th Emergency Session
Dr.Aldabbagh Announces Council of Ministers' Decisions